Arbortech AS160 900 Watt Industrial Oscillating Cutting Saw 240v only
Product ID: ARB_AS160
Please use this reference number at any time when dealing with us so that we can identify the product you are looking at as quickly as possible.
(Please note this reference number will not be of any use to any other party except us.)
Related Products: See all related products
Warranty: 1 year
The warranty period for any new tool is 12 months from point of purchase.
No extensions available.
Price: £749.00 (£898.80 inc VAT)
Arbortech AS160 900 Watt Industrial Oscillating Cutting Saw 240 volt only
- The AS160 is a revolution in cutting technology. Using a unique patented cutting motion and two forward facing blades, the AS160 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which were previously impossible.
- Designed for the professional, the AS160 is made to exacting standards.
- It is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever own
- The AS160 is able to cut bricks, mortar, soft sandstone, natural limestone, timber, plastics, foams or any combination of these materials.
- It will also cut tree-stumps (through dirt and sand) and is ideal for pruning and other landscaping tasks.
- Cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly less respirable dust than disc cutters.
- Unlike disc cutters the AS160 does not throw dust into the air, or kickback.
- The AS160 is the only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 120mm (plunge blades) in masonry materials.
- The AS160 is able to cut square corners, requiring no over cutting, or bolstering.
- Use the AS160 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- Ideal for cutting brickwork and walls in established and furnished houses.
- Due to its ability to plunge cut to depths of 120mm, cut square corners and cut to single brick height
- Renovations, alterations & building repair.
- Toothing brickwork for extensions.
- Fast removal of in-built objects such as anchors (wall plates, joists, trusses), frames, sills, beams, lintels, wall units and/or steps.
- Expansion joints or wall section replacement.
- Removal of in-built furniture, plumbing or vanities.
- Cutting of archways and windows.
- Repairing cracked walls.
- Vents, Ducts, Registers, Plumbing, Electrical cabling & conduit, Electrical goods (air-conditioners, dryers, wall ovens, heaters, meter boxes, fans), Windows, Ablutions, Recycling units, Pass through
|Cutting Width||6.5mm - 7.2mm dependant on blades|
|Weight||4.3kg with cutting blades|
|Dimensions (without blades)||345mm x 75mm x 210mm (L x W x H)|
|Noise Level||108 dB max @ 1 metre|
|No Load Speed||6,500 rpm|
|Electrical Rating||240 Volt AC 50hz|
|Dust Extraction Vacuum Hose Interface||30mm ID, EN 60335-2-69|
|Belt Tension||1mm max mid-span deflection with 25N deflection force|
|Blade Mount Bolt Torque||14Nm un-lubricated|
|CE Compliance||EN 50144-1: 1999 incl. Amdt1, and EN 50144 2-11: 1997|
Supplied With: Moulded Case, 1 x Set General Purpose Blades, 1 x Set Mortar Plunge Blades
Product Document Download(s)
|Arbortech AS170 1450 Watt Industrial Oscillating C . . .|
|£825.00 (ex VAT)|
£990.00 (inc VAT)
|Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw (110/240 Volt)|
|£99.75 (ex VAT)|
£119.70 (inc VAT)
|Hitachi CR13V Reciprocating Sabre Saw 1010 Watt (1 . . .|
|£111.30 (ex VAT)|
£133.56 (inc VAT)
|Arbortech AS160 900 Watt Industrial Oscillating Cu . . .|
|£749.00 (ex VAT)|
£898.80 (inc VAT)
|Bosch GSA108VLI L-BOXX 10.8V Reciprocating Saw|
|£149.00 (ex VAT)|
£178.80 (inc VAT)