Effective Date: 25th May 2018
If you intend to or have used our service this document will detail exactly how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. It will also detail the choices you have associated with that data.
We solely use your data to provide you with the best possible service we can. By using our service you agree to the collection and use of your information detailed in this document. Please refer to our terms and conditions if you need information regarding your rights as a customer in the process of said service.
Sitebox Ltd are registered with the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk) – See our certificate here – https://www.sitebox.ltd.uk/docs/GDPR/SiteboxLtd-ICO-Certificate.pdf
- Personal Data – Data about a living individual who can be identified from said data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Data Controller – A person who determines the purposes for which the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor (or service provider) – Any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Service – The service that we deliver from start to finish to complete an order for item(s) purchased through Sitebox Ltd.
- User – The individual using our Service. The user is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several pieces of Personal Data in order to successfully carry out the service we provide. Please see below the personal data we collect and the reason for collecting said personal data.
- Email address
- This is collected so we can send you the receipt of your order, any updates regarding your order and a request to review the item(s) purchased one month from placing the order. We also give your email address to a third party company, Trustpilot, to obtain reviews regarding our service. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
- Billing Full Name
- This is collected so we can have a name to identify the order. We also pass the information on to our payment provider to process the payment. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
- Shipping Full Name (maybe the billing full name)
- This is collected so we have a name to deliver the goods to. This may be passed onto a few additional service providers such as couriers, payment provider and suppliers depending upon the flow of your order. Please see the section below headed "Service Providers" for more information.
- Billing Address (including Address, Town, County, Postcode)
- This is collected so we can pass it on to our payment provider to process the payment. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
- Shipping Address (including Address, Town, County, Postcode and maybe the billing address)
- This is collected so we can complete the service and deliver the goods. This may be passed onto a few additional service providers such as couriers, payment provider and suppliers depending upon the flow of your order. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
- Billing Phone Number
- This is collected so we or one of our service providers can contact you if required regarding the flow of your order. It will be sent to the payment provider to process the payment. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
- Shipping Phone Number
- This is collected so we or one of our service providers can contact you regarding the delivery of your order. This may be passed onto a few additional service providers such as couriers, payment provider and suppliers depending upon the flow of your order. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
Some of your device information is also collected to enable us to protect you as a customer and to help us improve our service. This may include your devices internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our site and the time and date of your visit. These may be collected additionally via a service provider. Please see the section below headed “Service Providers” for more information.
Use of Data
Sitebox Ltd only use your data to provide and maintain our service to you the customer. We do not use any of your information to attempt to sell any other service or product and do not pass your information on to any third party supplier that isn’t associated with the service that we have undertaken with you.
Retention of Data
Sitebox Ltd have discussed and agreed to hold Personal Data for a period of five years in case of any warranty, repairs or repeat order processes. After that period the Personal Data is erased and will not be recoverable.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain rare circumstances, Sitebox Ltd may be required to pass on your Personal Data, by law, to a public authority (such as a court or a government agency). Sitebox Ltd may also pass your information on, in good faith, for a legal requirement. This will only be done for one or some of the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Sitebox Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security and Location of Data
Sitebox Ltd have researched and implemented the best possible security solutions and procedures of your Personal Data that is feasible by us. We take the security of your data very seriously but no company can guarantee the security of your data 100% therefore we state that we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sitebox Ltd endeavour to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. As our customer you have the right to access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you, to rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate and to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
You also have the right to ask us to transfer the data to another entity on your behalf but we will require a written request in order to do so and we may ask you to verify your identity before doing so.
Sitebox Ltd uses the listed third party service providers below to fulfil our service to you.
- DHL Europe - We pass on your shipping name, address and phone number so they can deliver the order to you.
Sitebox Ltd on occasion will get the manufacturer / supplier of the item(s) to send the products direct to the customer therefore the Personal Data will need to be passed onto them for processing. We have made sure that every manufacturer / supplier that will do this has completed a third party information processing agreement with us to ensure the protection and security of said Personal Data. Please find a copy of the third party information processing agreement here – https://www.sitebox.ltd.uk/docs/GDPR/Third_Party_Information_Processing_Agreement.pdf.
- Sagepay – https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy
- Paypal - https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Sitebox Ltd use Google services to help monitor, market and analyse the use of our Service. These services include Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
Please find link to Googles privacy policies here - https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practises of any third party sites or services.
How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your Personal Data. If you are not happy with how Sitebox Ltd manages your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://www.ico.org.uk/concerns/.
|Tradesafe 2' Double Encapsulated Fluorescent Task . . .|
|£38.95 (ex VAT)|
£46.74 (inc VAT)
|Skipper Retractable Barrier - Tape Holder - with 9 . . .|
|£39.99 (ex VAT)|
£47.99 (inc VAT)
|Correx ® Sheet Standard 8' x 4' (2.4m x 1.2m) . . .|
|£68.75 (ex VAT)|
£82.50 (inc VAT)
|Numatic WVD900-2 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner 110v/240 . . .|
|£416.66 (ex VAT)|
£499.99 (inc VAT)
|Stihl TS410 Petrol Cut Off Saw / Disc Cutter 300mm|
|£519.99 (ex VAT)|
£623.99 (inc VAT)