Sitebox Ltd Standard Terms & Conditions
Last Updated – 08th October 2018
All orders are accepted with the full understanding of the following terms and conditions which shall apply to all sales of goods by Sitebox Ltd without exception. Any previous terms and conditions set out by Sitebox Ltd have now been surpassed by what is set out in these terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions are those referred to on any Sitebox Ltd quotation, invoice or other Sitebox literature and command the supply of goods sold by Sitebox Ltd (Reg in England 605 9878). The following Reservation of Titles shall apply throughout these terms and conditions:
- "We", "Us" and "Our" refer to Sitebox Ltd.
- "You", "Your" and "The Buyer" may refer to any customer of Sitebox Ltd.
- "The Goods" means the items / products supplied by Sitebox Ltd to the customer.
- "Delivery" and "Carriage" means the delivery of the goods supplied by Sitebox Ltd to the address and authorised contact name / number given by the customer when placing the order.
- "Payment" and "Full Payment" means the total amount on the invoice receipt including any VAT, delivery or any extra surcharges.
- Title to any goods/services supplied shall remain vested in Sitebox Ltd and shall not pass to (the buyer) until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and received by the bankers of Sitebox Ltd.
- Prices quoted on our website show exclusive and inclusive VAT amounts which shall be due at the rate ruling on the date of the invoice. The total amount of VAT within the order will be displayed on the invoice receipt which will either be emailed or posted depending on how the order is placed. our VAT Registration number is 906564515.
- Pricing of goods will be those displayed on our website at the time of when the order is placed through our website or telephoned through in direct relation to our website. We have endeavoured to ensure that any prices given in our pricing catalogues or displayed on our website are fully up to date. However, we reserve the right to alter any information or prices at any time without prior notice. Every item on our website will be accompanied with an appropriate description and by a representative image. Our images are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the item but the model details and descriptions are correct. In some cases the product may vary from the image displayed where the manufacturer has updated the packaging or improved the look of the product without informing us.
- Credit accounts are due nett monthly. This is unless other payment terms have been formally agreed in writing. We may ask for trade, bank or personal references if required when setting up a credit account for you. We reserve the right to suspend credit facilities should payments not be made within the agreed credit period. If non-payment of monies owed by you extends into a second month, you will be liable for legal recovery costs of the monies owed plus interest (which will rule at 5% monthly of the total monies owed outside the agreed credit terms). Sitebox Ltd will not pass ownership of goods until payment has been received in full by our bankers. For non-credit account payments, we must receive full payment for the order before the order is despatched.
- Delivery is generally free of charge to UK mainland for all deliveries over £50 excluding VAT. However, for bulkier items and for delivery to non UK mainland destinations, delivery surcharges may occur. Customers will however always be notified of this prior to dispatch. If the customer does not agree to the surcharges quoted, then the order will be cancelled and a full refund will be applied.
- In the unlikely event of non-delivery whereby you have not received all of your goods ordered with us within 7 working days, please notify us immediately.
- Any damaged goods or shortages should be notified with our driver / carrier. The delivery note or driver epod should be marked as "goods damaged" next to your signature and notice given to us in writing within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
- Any cancellation or return of goods can be effected with prior written consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 01737 783101. Where such consent is given by us it is on the proviso that goods are returned in the original packaging, not used and in a fully re-saleable condition. If goods reach you in an unusable condition, we will arrange to have them collected. Once deemed unusable on return to us, we will reimburse you immediately. If the item(s) are cancelled / returned outside of a 14 day cooling off period from receipt then we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee. This does not, however, apply for business to business transactions as stated by the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Any carriage costs, if orders are executed correctly (to the customer's specification on the order) but subsequently returned, are chargeable to the customer. When returning items or when we are collecting items said items have to be packaged as well as possible to ensure no damages in transit. Where possible images should be taken prior to transit.
- Any warranty repairs can be affected by calling or emailing us for any tools/items purchased from Sitebox Ltd only and by giving us the details. Depending on the manufacturer of the tool/item that is not working, the customer maybe asked to return it to us where it will be dealt with accordingly (repaired or replaced depending upon the warranty) and then returned to the customer. Usually any item/s that are shipped to a non UK mainland address will still be covered under UK warranty but it is the customer's responsibility to arrange all freight returns and collections.
- The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order placed with us.
- Whilst we work hard to ensure availability of stock is consistently high, should we have insufficient stock to complete your order we will always attempt to deliver another substitute product of an equal standard. This will not apply however for all products e.g. powertools, access, storage or other larger items.
- Sitebox Ltd shall not be liable for damage to goods / property or injury to persons resulting from negligent or improper use of products sold by us. Any injury claims as the result of the use of any product purchased via this site are the responsibility of the relevant manufacturer, Sitebox Limited do not manufacture any of the products sold on this site and do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for injury sustained whilst using any of these products. It is our recommendation that you check the safety certificates and safety records of any product you wish to purchase prior to your purchase. If you are in any doubt about how to use any product sold by Sitebox Limited you can request the product user manual or literature. Sitebox Limited takes your safety very seriously and if you have any doubt about the safety of any products sold by us please do not hesitate to let us know.
- If purchasing dangerous items such as knives or power tools the customer must be at least 18 years of age.
- Sitebox Ltd shall not be liable for any mistranslation(s) that Google or any other translation products may produce.
- In the event of termination any monies owed to us will become due with immediate effect.
- In general if any of these terms and conditions are deemed to be invalid or inappropriate, their use and enforceability will not be affected in any way.
- There will be no liability to the customer for any loss of profits or contracts of any kind by Sitebox Ltd however caused.
- Whilst Sitebox Ltd. employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, Sitebox Ltd. will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
- Once accepted for a credit account the first two orders may be asked to be paid up front.
- E&EO (errors and omissions excepted).
|Stihl TS410 Petrol Cut Off Saw / Disc Cutter 300mm|
|£524.99 (ex VAT)|
£629.99 (inc VAT)
|Heavy Duty Silver Gaffa Tape 50mm x 50m|
|£2.14 (ex VAT)|
£2.57 (inc VAT)
|1m Armorgard Forma-stor On-Site Secure Storage Uni . . .|
|£1,299.99 (ex VAT)|
£1,559.99 (inc VAT)
|Van Vault 4-Site Mobile Strong Box (1195 x 695 x 6 . . .|
|£299.99 (ex VAT)|
£359.99 (inc VAT)
|Arbortech AS175 1400 Watt Industrial Oscillating C . . .|
|£1,060.00 (ex VAT)|
£1,272.00 (inc VAT)