Zarges ZAP Master Step, Z600 1 x 5 - Code: 41675
Available (Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered by 12pm))
Order now for delivery on
Fri 21st Jun 2019
Product ID: zarges_41675
Please use this reference number at any time when dealing with us so that we can identify the product you are looking at as quickly as possible.
(Please note this reference number will not be of any use to any other party except us.)
Related Products: See all related products
Warranty: 10 years
£645.00 (£774.00 inc VAT)
Web Price: £340.25 (£408.30 inc VAT)
Rating: 4/5 based on 1 review(s).
Zarges ZAP Master Step, Z600 1 x 5
- Extra-large work platform (400 mm x 400 mm).
- 3-sided peripheral guardrail for maximum safety.
- Generously sized storage tray for tools and small items of equipment.
- Optimum stability thanks to rigid locking bar on both sides.
- 80 mm deep steps with integrated plastic inserts offer maximum anti-slip protection
- Compact dimensions when folded thanks to automatically retracting safety guardrail.
- Treads and stiles made from extruded aluminium sections.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
- Swing-out ZAP stabilisers available as accessories for increasing stability in accordance with BGI 637 regulations.
- Standard: EN 131, 150 kilo rating
- Product Code: 41675
- No. of Treads: 5
- Overall length (m): 2.21
- Platform height (m): 1.32
- Working height, max (m): 3.32
- Base Width (m): 0.65
- Stile Dimensions: front / back (mm): 73x25 / 58x25
- Weight (kg): 13.0
“Zarges ZAP Master Step, Z600 1 x 5 - Code: 41675” By David Ashworth c/o Laing O Rouke on Mon 1st June 2015
Great Steps and safe to use only downside is they are a bit pricey.
Brand new packaged items only.
Comes with a full manufacturer warranty (not including consumable products).
Please make use of any product reviews or youtube clips we have available to learn more about the item.
This item is usually delivered within 1 working day(s).
SSL Certified Secure website to ensure secure online ordering.
Please return the item/s if not suitable for a full refund (within 7 working days of receipt).
We guarantee security of all your personal details, we do not pass on any customer information.
Accept all payment methods including all major Credit Cards, Paypal and Amazon Payments.
Order online now using our Secure SSL Certified Secure website.
Add this product to your basket and come back at any time to complete the order.
Order by phone on 01737783101.
Order with an official purchase order by fax to 01737783102 OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check your account status or if you do not hold an account we will credit check your organisation, confirm and process your order. Please note the first order(s) will always need to be paid upfront unless you are a government linked organisation. Goods remain the property of Sitebox Ltd until paid for in full as per our full terms and conditions.
Please see individual product for Warranties.
|Interlink 500 Podium - PAS 250 Approved Podium St . . .|
|£199.99 (ex VAT)|
£239.99 (inc VAT)
|Zarges Aluminium Hop-Up Work Platform 0.47m - doub . . .|
|£62.30 (ex VAT)|
£74.76 (inc VAT)
|Zarges Sherpascopic Telescopic Platform Ladder 7 - . . .|
|£549.95 (ex VAT)|
£659.94 (inc VAT)
|Interlink 750 Podium - PAS 250 Approved Podium Ste . . .|
|£249.00 (ex VAT)|
£298.80 (inc VAT)
|Ezy-Hopup Platform Single Unit Code EH-1|
|£69.95 (ex VAT)|
£83.94 (inc VAT)