Clarke 'Contractor' Adjustable Trestle - CSL1400A
Product ID: clarke_6600006
Please use this reference number at any time when dealing with us so that we can identify the product you are looking at as quickly as possible.
(Please note this reference number will not be of any use to any other party except us.)
Related Products: See all related products
Warranty: Click here for info
£26.95 (£32.34 inc VAT)
Web Price: £19.91 (£23.89 inc VAT)
'Contractor' Adjustable Trestle - CSL1400A
- Clarke's 'Contractor' adjustable steel trestle has a tough welded steel framework with a durable powder coated finish for corrosion resistance
- Used in pairs, mainly to support scaffold boards, they are a cost effective means of obtaining a stable & height adjustable platform
- An ideal choice for builders, cleaners, maintenance workers & DIY enthusiasts
- Light duty model - 25mm x 25mm square section steel frame (1.5mm thick)
- Max. weight loading per pair - 175kgs
- Multi position height adjustment with spring bolt safety lock
- Height range 660mm - 930mm
- Support width 730mm
- Please Note: This Trestle Is Priced & Sold Individually
- Model No: CSL1400A
- Part No: 6600006
Brand new packaged items only.
Comes with a full manufacturer warranty (not including consumable products).
Please make use of any product reviews or youtube clips we have available to learn more about the item.
This item is usually delivered within 2 working day(s).
SSL Certified Secure website to ensure secure online ordering.
Please return the item/s if not suitable for a full refund (within 7 working days of receipt).
We guarantee security of all your personal details, we do not pass on any customer information.
Accept all payment methods including all major Credit Cards, Paypal and Amazon Payments.
Order online now using our Secure SSL Certified Secure website.
Add this product to your basket and come back at any time to complete the order.
Order by phone on 01737783101.
Order with an official purchase order by fax to 01737783102 OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check your account status or if you do not hold an account we will credit check your organisation, confirm and process your order. Please note the first order(s) will always need to be paid upfront unless you are a government linked organisation. Goods remain the property of Sitebox Ltd until paid for in full as per our full terms and conditions.