Corrugated plastic protector board / sheets commonly known as Correx, Cordek or Fluted Polypropylene, is a widely distributed product to a variety of industries and used for a range of purposes.
Because of this it has made it one of our best selling products and we have obtained great feedback from it.
Correx comes in the following sizes. Click on the relevant link if you want to buy some or see some specific product information.
- Correx 6mm Sheets / Boards
- Correx 4mm Sheets / Boards
- Correx 3mm Sheets / Boards
- Correx 2mm Sheets / Boards
Correx has the following properties making it so popular:
- Water Resistant: Perfect for when used in roofing and insulation because of it's dual layers.
- Recyclable: It's made from polypropylene plastic making it easily re-cyclable helping our environment.
- Ideal for Packaging: Because of it's flat surfaces it is easily printable making it ideal for signs or logo displays.
- High Tensile Strength: Because of it's layered design it is immensely strong and can with hold extreme weight or pressure.
- Flexible: It can be bended and manipulated to fit around curves with, obviously, the thinest being the easiest to bend.
- Durable: It is very easy to resize with the aid of a simple cutting knife making it easy to fit into any size place.
Usage / Applications
Correx has been known to be used in all sorts of funny strange places and because it supports many purposes will continue to be a useful product to keep in stock ready for such problems.
Some popular uses for correx sheeting are using them in roofing / insulation jobs where additional layers of strength and resistance are required. Often, as correx is so durable and cost effective, it is used as a temporary layer while construction around it continues and removed after completion. Another use is for protection of flooring where work is being carried out, say for example, in the inside of a house where the flooring / carpet needs to be protected. This can of course be applied to walls and can also be used in the garden for similar purposes.
While correx is strong enough for permanent fixtures it can also be re-used again and again.
Thinking of Ordering?
If your thinking of ordering and are unsure if it suitable for your needs then you can always call us on the number at the top of the site or contact us using our contact form and we will be happy to help you in any way possible.
When we are packing it, we roll the correx sheeting rather than folding it to maintain it's flat form upon arrival. This keeps it in it's best possible form and preserves all of it's many properties.
Found 0 category(s). Showing category(s) 1 to 0.